Saturday, November 22, 2008

"U" be the judge " Chief Magisratre 24/11/08

Chief Magistrate
Melbourne Magistrates' Court
233 William Street,
GPO Box 882G, Melbourne, 3001 24th November 2008

Dear Chief Magistrate Ian L Gray

I write to bring to your attention the dissatisfaction experience with the Magistrates Court Horsham. (Re; Case No X00340105)

I have been advised that all person (including aboriginals) can obtain a copy of the audio recording concerning their matter in the Magistrates Court, I assume this is still the case today.

Shortly after the hearing I forwarded the application form requesting a copy of the audio recording, heard at the Horsham Magistrates' Court heard on the 16 October 2008. (Copy of "Advice Of Hearing Date" enclosed herewith) which at this date yet I still have not received.

The matter was marked down for Case Conference hearing at the Ballarat County Court on the 18th November 2008, Which I attended, at the beginning I was handed a "Transcript" Defence Copy, relating the hearing at Horsham Magistrates Court as above. For your convenience, I have also enclosed herewith. copy of the CD label

I find it very strange if not quite disturbing, that Transcript reads "County Court" and not The Horsham Magistrates Court, and plus many parts that may be relevant to my defence have been overlooked in this Transcript Copy. What is going on!

As the matter is still in process, I ask if you can inquire the reason why I have not been given a true and complete copy of the Audio Recording of the Magistrates Court Hearing, or inform me who I can now obtain such copy.

I only ask for a fair a Just Go


Yours faithfully


Les McDonald

No comments: