Wednesday, January 21, 2009

To Peter Walsh MP 29/12/08

Peter Walsh MP
Deputy Leader Of The Nationals
274 Campbell St
Swan Hill 3585 29th December 2008

Dear Mr. Peter Walsh

I write to thank you for your letter of 27 November 2008, and the enclosed relevant guidelines and information from the Department of Justice's website. which I am aware of and complied fully with in October 2008.

Disappointment led me to write to the Chief Magistrate Ian L Gray, bringing to his attention the dissatisfaction, I have enclosed herewith a copy that letter dated

24th November 2008, To Chief Magistrate Ian L Gray
and
9th December 2008 in reply from Chief Magistrate Ian L Gray

As by way of appreciation for the effort you have demonstrated and for your file records



Yours sincerely


Les McDonald

Ps. At this date I still have not as yet received a copy of the Court Audio Recordings, Re Horsham Magistrates Court. 16/10/08

No comments: