Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"U" be the judge Background Not file with Court

As we all know the role that the Victorian police play in our society and that the Law Courts are independent from the Government of Victoria, and obligated to protecting the People of Victoria, without prejudices or favour I humble request this peoples Court to consider the motives of my actions have been carried out with the best interest, future health and well-being of the Citizens of Victoria. Firstly. As by way of relevant background I offer the following, .Three quarters of the way through the last century (1975) The media raised the issues that High School students were using Pot (cannabis) as an alternative to Alcohol.

At that time (1975) I operated an alcohol free entertainment venue in Melbourne, promoting Australian talent, Sixteen live acts per night between the hours 7pm till 7am seven nights a week, As I did not smoke cigarettes or anything else at that time. Considering the hours the venue operated, yet there were no incidents of unruly conduct or violence every recorded in the time the Venue operated.

As it become well known that I was involved in Law reform, I was approached by a group of concerned citizens, including two young Solicitors, (one which is today regarded as one of Victories outstanding QC,) To become involved with The Cannabis research Foundation of Australia which I did.

1977 During this time the media often lead stories "Young Girls make $1700 to $2000 a week in St Kilda as prostitutes" This creating a Hugh number of young people descending to Fitzroy Street being the main attraction for money, however the Heroin trade was now rampant, as Heroin addict would be prostitute filled the Streets of St. Kilda.

As I had recently won first division in Tattslotto, I purchased a motel in Wellington Street St. Kilda, Aided by voluntary workers, turned the place in to a refuge for heroin addict, Often taxi at all hours, day or night would bring distressed people that need help, these were given a room at no charge some would stay for a week or two, Cannabis was used to easy the with draw pains caused by Heroin use, more serious cases were taken to the Alfred hospital.

At that time I had purchased a property The Winsor Regus Picture Theater for $900,000 This being the first time that I engaged my consultant, short time later she, has conspired with others to purchase the property, as well as other businness I had, at the same time instigated Supreme Court action on behalf of one of my companies.

September 1978 Bebuybac was formed a non profit Co-op Be Australian Buy Australian Bac Australian, it initiated the Advance Australia campaign, (1977) Well respected law firm of Melbourne was engaged to manager my affairs, as doubt had been raised over the business consultant that I had engaged, I suspected fraud have laying out my Companies estates and the prospectus of the future earnings estimated at $65,000 Per Week.

December 1979 I attended my solicitors officer, present were a well know land developer, and the person that recommended the legal firm to me, Shortly after my solicitor informed me that he will take every thing that I had, and their was nothing I could do about it, Nothing he shouted Nothing you can do will stop us, The three would break into a foreign language, then claiming that "We run this country not the Government" .."wait till the year after 2000 you will see how good we are" after about twenty minutes of this arrogant abuse, shock hands, and said to them well go for it then. (With the next 8 week I made my concerns known in writing to the appropriate authorities) "The Legal Vendetta" to be continued. posted 16/04/08

No comments: