Friday, May 16, 2008

"U" be the Judge to Chief Justice Ian L Gray 16/05/08

To Chief Magistrate Ian L Gray
Fax No. 9628 7739
From Les McDonald
Date/Time 16/05/2008 at 2:57PM
Subject Court Jurisdiction

Most Urgent

I received your Letter dated 13 May 2008, on the 16th May 2008 which I had not received till after my fax had been set to you at around 11.15am
It appears from your letter that you my have overlooked the main issue raised. in the letter dated 11 April 2008, being

" I ask .... has the Magistrates Court Power to hear the Issue regarding Jurisdiction of the Victorian Parliament ..over the Aboriginal People of Victoria."

In my fax this morning I pointed out that I had been advised "that if the matter before Court the raised the Courts Jurisdiction then it must be addressed by a high Court"

Based on the documents before which have been filed with the Court in this matter, It appears that the Victorian Government has no legislated Act or Power to make Laws for peace, order and good government for the Aboriginal Race of Victoria.

I ask, has the Magistrates Court power to hear a matter that questions the Jurisdicition of the (all) Courts.

Hoping you can Help

Your faithfuly

Les McDonald

No comments: