Saturday, October 25, 2008

"U" be the Judge to Registrars Court 27/10/08

Registrar’s Officer
Ballarat County Court Re:- Case Number X00340105
100 Grenville St
Ballarat 3350 27th October 2008

Dear Sir/Madam

I have your letter of the 20 October 2008, which raised the issue that your records disclosed that I am have no legal representation, by way of respect and courtesy to the Court, I offer in concise form the following explanation.

December 1979 I attended my solicitors office, present were a well known land developer, and the person that recommended the legal firm to me, Shortly after my solicitor informed me that he will take every thing that I had, and their was nothing I could do about it, Nothing he shouted nothing you can do will stop us.Arrogantly claiming that the (mick) Judges were stupid. The three would break into a foreign language, then claiming that "We run this country not the Government" .."wait till the year after 2000 you will see how good we are" after about twenty minutes of this abuse, I shook hands, and said to them well go for it then.

It is still unclear to myself as to what party was meant by "We run this country not the Government" was it referring the Legal Profession, or foreign organisation, whose main aim may not necessary rest in the best interest of the Australian people.

As I was deeply concerned about these threats made, by way of precaution by September 1980, I had raised my concerns with the appropriate authorities, including the Law Institute and Corporate Affairs, as my family companies Brogil Enterprises Pty. Ltd and Kamball Enterprises Pty Ltd had asset's, real estate of substantial value.

As a conspiracy to fraud began to appear implicating my solicitor and my business consultant I found need to engage another firm of solicitors, after a short time it was obvious that this solicitors had joined the others in the conspiracy, as yet another property had been removed for from my estate. Once again I engaged a new law firm to take action and act on my behalf. I need not express my disappointment in his conduct , as yet another property Parma House Hepburn Springs was removed from my dwindling estate.

Endeavouring to clarify things, I attended the office of the former Attorney-General Jim Kennan, he informed me he was aware of the situation, but the Government had little control over the matter at present and was trying to rectify the cause of the problem. I also raised my concerns with Liberal Attorney-General, Jan Wade, Later the Lay Observer Jan King. During 1993 was the last time that I engaged a member of the Victoria Legal profession, subsequently his performance confirmed the legal vendetta against myself continued.

I realised that there are many Legal firms in Victoria that act in their clients best interest in an open and honest way, I humbly apologise to any Legal firm or members of the Judicial system of Victorian that I may have offended over the last twenty years or so. I trust the above will satisfy Court as to show cause and reason why I have no Legal representation in the current matter before the Courts.

Yours sincerely, Les McDonald Defendant

No comments: