Sunday, March 30, 2008

"U" be the judge Ex. 3 05/03/08 @3.57

From: les mcdonald Bebuybac (EX 3)
Sent: Tuesday, 25 March 2008 3:57 PM
To: Hobson, Michael
Subject: Re: Request for documents.

Hi. Michael, thank you for your helpful Email, much appreciated, I intend to forward you a list documents that may explain my reason violating for breaking the Drugs Poisons and Controlled Substance Act No. 9719/1981

It may be of interest to note Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing, National Drug Strategy Monograph Series No. 25 part 4 Cannabis the Drug states "Cannabis has been erroneously classified as a narcotic" I note that in Victoria I am charged with "cultivate a narcotic plant namely Cannabis"

I will need Photographs also analyst report on the plants seized at 754 McIntyre Road property,

I will also forward in the near future concerns raised with the plants seized at Moliagul property.
Thank you, all the best
Les McDonlad

No comments: