Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"U" be the judge to Chief Magistrates 19/06/08

Case No. X00340105
Melbourne Magistrates' Court
233 William Street,
GPO Box 882G, Melbourne, 3001 19th June 2008

Dear Chief Magistrate Ian L Gray

Firstly, I thank you for your letter of 16th June 2008, which suggested that I take up the issue of the proper Court venue with the Senior Registrar Mr Stephen Merbach at Ballarat Court, which I plan to do so in the very near future.

Secondly, The main issue concerning this case as raised in my letter of 11 April 2008 concerning the issue of the "Jurisdiction of The Victorian Parliament, has over the Aboriginal people of Victoria"

Based on the documents which have been filed with the Court in this matter, It appears that the Victorian Government has no legislated Act or Power to make Laws for peace, order and good government for the Aboriginal Race of Victoria Note that Victoria Constitution Act 1975 makes no mention of the Aboriginal People."

and In my fax/letter to you of the 16 May 2008 :-

" I ask .... has the Magistrates Court Power to hear the issue regarding Jurisdiction of the Victorian Parliament ..over the Aboriginal People of Victoria."

"I have been advised that if matter before the court raised the Courts Jurisdiction it must and can only be addressed by a higher Court then the Magistrates Court,.."

I ask again is the advise I received correct or not?

I trust that as the Chief Magistrate of Victoria you will now address this issue in a prompt and responsible manner.



Yours faithfully


Les McDoanld

No comments: