Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"U" be the judge Magistrates Registrar Reply 22/07/08

From Magistrates' Court Victoria Senior Registrar 22 July 2008 Received 23 JULY 2008

Addressed

Dear Mr McDonald

I reply to your letter dated 16th July 2008
I have been working away from the office, hence the delayed reply.

I think that the only answer I can give to your current correspondence is as I have mentioned before, that any issues you have re venue or jurisdiction of the Magistrates' Court must be raised in Court, before the Court, at the hearing of the Court.

Your natters are currently listed for hearing at Horsham Magistrates" Court on 13th August 2008. You should raise your concerns there and then.

I can advise that the Magistrate Capell is on leave and will not be sitting at Horsham on that date

Yours sincerely
Signed
Stephen Merbach
Senior Registrar

No comments: